Yes, I am drunk and this time its too much..... Reason???? Sandy!!! It was because of the biggest fraud you will ever experience in your whole life... The pictures.....
Lanka was so happy today. We met after a long time and he was so excited to show his pictures with his love and I never had the guts to say what I just came across today. I couldn't say him that we broke up coz he would ask me the reason and I can't lie to him or anyone of my friends. So it was better to hide everything from him. He showed me the pictures with his love with him and What would I show him,,,, The pictures of my love with someone else"...
Six years of complete failure......Yes, I celebrated my failure today with my friends.... I celebrated the lie that I have been promised during the six years... I celebrated the feelings that she has for me...
Thank you lady.... Thanks a lot..... This was a nice one....
I wish I hadn't such lovely parents for whom I'll have to live otherwise this would have been my last post,,,,,
My confidence, my trust, my love were trashed like they are nothing to anyone.... Please Lord help me overcome this ... This is killing me.... Its not something that I can handle... I am not used to these things......
Excuse me for all the shit above.... but I cant stop my fingers..... They are writing anything and everything.... Never knew I can lose control after drinks......
I cant hate you... never but after this day......... should I love you????/
No comments:
Post a Comment