Wednesday, July 6, 2011

::::IF I COULD, I WOULD::::


Hiii!!!! Its 3 in the morning and I am having a very bad headache. Earlier a disprin tablet helped but nowadays these are ineffective on me. Since few weeks I have been suffering from insomnia and I know what the reason is. Hmmmm….. This is one of the worst phases in my life till now. I just want these things to end as soon as possible. So many problems at the same time. Its just impossible to handle so many things together. Issues at personal level, private level, family level and social level…… No one can imagine what am I going through at present… Just trying to find the few moments of joy in the whole 24 hours….
If I could I would have escaped 2 years henceforth so that I get out of this phase. Rather it would be a better idea to move 5 years in reverse direction….. “Those were the best days of my life”. Tension regarding papa’s injured hand… It has been ages (8 months is a very long duration) and still the retarded docs say we need to wait and watch….Crap!!! Grandfather’s instability in health….. Sometimes nature behaves too rude to him……
I myself am suffering from chest pain, neck pain, cough and shoulder ache… but can’t discuss my sickness with anyone as this would hint about my smoking habits. Moreover, these days I am up to chewing…. Not gums, I mean the Gutkas…….. Apparently these are the reasons for my sudden degradation in health.
Life never seemed so monotonous and never did solitude seemed so distracting. The tension of campus placements has already mounted and its increasing day by day…….“Will I get a good job?” This is what I keep asking myself…..
You were the best part of my life…. Why did you do this??? How could you change so soon….. It hurts being ignored so badly in just 20 days…. I know it was always my fault to believe blindly in long-distance things…… Wish you good luck and safe future…. Hope you win trust and love at least for yourself this time……. I failed but you shouldn’t…..
Anyways, Just wish these times were ephemeral and does not hassle my life for long…… God bless….

No comments:

Post a Comment