Me – Hello!
Anonymous – Hi!
Me – Who is this?
Anonymous – I am Anonymous.
Me – What!!! Dude, are you in your senses?? What are you talking.. I am asking what is your name..
Anonymous - I already answered that question. Once more, my name is Anonymous..
Me – Stop fooling around!!! Either you are replying sensibly or I am hanging up the phone..
Anonymous – I just want you to talk to me.. What’s there in name???
Me – Alright!!! What do you wanna talk about??? Be precise, I do not have much time for you..
Anonymous – Anything and everything that you wanna speak… Speak out loud and clear… Say…
Me – Psych!!! What the hell are you talking about…. Who are you and why me??? I am baffled and speechless…. How insane of me to talk to you…
Anonymous – Love like you haven’t been hurt..
Me – Love, hurt… Not again….
Anonymous – Its not about who is right, who is wrong… Its about who loves you and how much…
Me – Now, this is height. Just let me know what do you wanna ask me.
Anonymous – You know the answer and you pretend not knowing the question!!! How does it feel
being single???
Me – Single!!! Who said I am single…
Anonymous – You broke up with the love of your life..
Me – Does that mean I am single. If that’s what you think then you need to be enlightened…. I am not single. I am in a long standing healthy relationship with me, my career, my parents, my friends.
Anonymous – But you don’t have the ONE.
Me – You’re wrong once again. I have the ONE. The memories which can be cherished throughout my life, I have them.
Anonymous – Is that enough??? How can you live with the memories????
Me – Dude!!! This is me. If you weren’t anonymous to me you would have known me. I can live the memories not because those were the happy days for both of us….because today she is happy…
Anonymous – What now???
Me – Why does it bother you?
Anonymous – Just asking…Sorry, I intend No offense.
Me – It’s OK… Now, Nothing….. I am on myself…
Anonymous – I am asking about your future..
Me – Let destiny decide my future and allow me to work hard for whatever it is..
Anonymous – Abe Dumbsass!!! I am asking about girl……#$#$%
Me – Huh…. I knew that… Was just kidding….. I had a girl in my life….. Nah ..I have a girl in my life…. I love her a lot…… Due to some unnatural circumstances she is not with me but she is mine forever…… I love her and I miss her badly….. very badly…….
“When you love someone you miss her badly but when you miss someone you love her even more”
Anonymous – Well said bro!!! I hope you get back together!!!
Me – I hope you don’t call me again…..
Anonymous – How rude of you…. HUH….. Bye….
Me – Bye brother….. Have a Nice day……. Hey!!! Hold on…Hold on… You didn’t tell me anything about your girlfriend…
Anonymous – Do you really wanna know??
Me – Okay!!! It was a formality… Anyways wish you luck and best wishes for your future with your girlfriend…
Anonymous – Thank you so much,,,, I wish you the same……
Me – That’s so sweet of you.. Take Care…. Bye.
Anonymous – OK, bye…
No comments:
Post a Comment